Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Technology is rad!

I mentioned last entry that I live a sedentary lifestyle. Example: fell asleep around 3am, woke up at 10:30am, showered at 11am, back to sleep at 12pm. Woke back up at 1:45pm and signed online.  If I didn't sign online, I would've gone back to sleep.  (Not even kidding...when I got out of bed at 1:45, I was excited for night time so I could go back to sleep.)

I spent time on iChat VideoChat with Lauren and Melanie for--ehhh--vurrr.  It's like I never left my job! It also makes me miss having a purpose to each day. I waste a lot of time sitting on the (awesome) recliner, watching Netflix on my brother's account. Okay, so it's not that bad a life, but I really feel like a useless waste of space!  There wasn't as much talking to each other as one would think:  LW was busy doing stupid work, and MC was not there for most of the time, and I was surfing the internet....but it was still nice to have someone to talk to (besides D) during the day.  I'm also trying to get people pumped to come and visit us here in Portland by sending links to the PDX food carts! LOL look!!  COME VISIT US! LOOK WHAT WE HAVE!!

I love Apple products!!
After iChatting with LW and MC, I called up my brother to FaceTime chat with him. Showed him our pups, and was able to show Auntie Jean her dog, Sky. Sky LOOOOOVES Auntie Jean, but he was too pooped to respond to her because he and Dennis went out for a run a half hour earlier. Poor dog is still spent. Lilly is the most responsive to video chat (mostly because she can't see, and she just hears everything)...it's so cute to see her little head tilt every time someone talks to her.
FaceTiming with the brother!
Thank God for technology.  I know I'm spoiled with all the awesome gadgets I've got, but I'm REALLY, EXTREMELY grateful because it helps out with being a thousand miles away from everyone.

If you have Skype (which I have no idea how to use), Yahoo! Messenger, a MacBook, an iPhone 4, or anything else that you can use to video chat, let's chat!

:::edit::: ANNNND I got to video chat with Jayraan!! and see all the Valentine's day goodies she's prepping!

Please don't kill me, Jihad!!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you and your stupid face and I'm so glad we got to talk to each other all day long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea that was pretty much my default face all flippin day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhhh, i miss you guys' faces too. even your default face!

    ReplyDelete