Tuesday, September 4, 2012

summer skol=dun

I am all done with summer school!  Not that it's that big of a deal, since the two classes I was taking were online.  Not really a fan of online education...I didn't like that the quizzes were from "quiz banks," so there was no emphasis on anything.  You really had to teach yourself (which I am NOT good at).  The good thing was that I didn't have to listen to some 18 year old girl talk about how she's on Prozac and text messages while she drives and her dad is rich because they own a lot of land.  The class I would have enjoyed attending was Abnormal Psych.  There was soo much material, and it was all interesting stuff...I was bummed that they didn't have it on campus.  Anyway, those two classes are all I needed to finish up my Assoc. of Science degree!  Hallelujah!!

For fall term, I'll be taking microbiology and speech.  Yikes!  Science is hard!  I got my micro book, so I'm going to try to keep up by staying ahead.  Does that makes sense?

Last weekend, Dennis, the pups, and I went to Bend, OR.  It's a tourist-y town, I think it's known for its beer and its mountain biking.  We went standup paddle boarding, and it was a lot of fun!  My arms are still sore, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  In fact, I want to go again soon.  Maybe SUP in the Gorge...


No comments:

Post a Comment