So, turns out, school is a lot more tiring than I thought it'd be! Mondays and Wednesdays, I have Cell Bio. OMG. I HATE biology. I hate learning about molecules, even if it's just scraping the surface of that stuff. Wednesdays, I have Bio Cell Lab...so I'm at school from 9-230. Suck. Then on T/TH, I have math. I don't have to take this math class because my credits earned from Palomar College are still good. I figured it'd be best if I just re-took the math classes as a refresher course and hopefully improve my grades from before. Fridays, I have Psychology- Human Development. I'm already excited for this class because the instructor's first assignment for us was to purchase a textbook from any website/bookstore that we could find it. He just gave us a list of preferred authors. I got my book from Chegg.com for $34. AND the instructor also wants us to bring in our laptops so he can show us how to search for valid articles on the internet. I have never used a laptop IN school before!
I'm in school for about 14 hours a week...and I have yet to finish my first week. I am so tired.
Oh! I should also mention that I have been taking public transportation. Oh yeah, that's right...I am a bus rider! I like it so far. I don't mind sitting on a packed bus, it's nice just to be able to sit down and listen to my iPod. It's also nice not having to try to find parking at school! Tomorrow, since my class is at Sylvania, Dennis will be driving me and picking me up. After I get out of class, our plan is to take the children (dogs) to a dog park and let Lilly explore to her little nose's content!
I hope I don't suck at school....
No comments:
Post a Comment