Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fail?

O-M-G=W-T-F=F-M-L how about that
I've been hardcore studying for my cell biology exam that's coming up on Wednesday.  And I feel like I'm so overloaded with information that my head has literally become twice as heavy.  My neck hurts, and my head wants to explode.  I've never had an opportunity to focus solely on my studies like I am able to do now, and I keep thinking that if I fail this cell bio test/class, I will confirm that I am stupid.  I don't know how to process all this information.  I thought I did pretty well on my first cell bio lab quiz, but I ended up making stupid mistakes and getting a 7/10.  I know for a fact that I missed at least 2 other questions on the last quiz we had in lab, too.  I think I might be ready to go back to San Diego and beg for my old job back....OMG

3 comments:

  1. You are not stupid. You've been out of school for a long time, and these are difficult concepts for lots of people to understand.

    Please, access the tutoring center at your school. Talk to your friends who know science. Let people help you succeed. You're amazing, you're talented, and you're super bright.

    Also, you're a hooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still not going to have sex with you, lauren. nice try you whore!

    ReplyDelete