Sunday, May 29, 2011

New obsession?

While D was out riding for a billion hours yesterday, I started watching the Tudors on Netflix.  I didn't know Jonathan Rhys Meyers was so pretty!  Anyway, it's a good show, and I'm trying to get D to watch it to so we can have a new show.  This move to PDX and my brother's Netflix account has turned us into even worse couch potatoes.

Tonight, Dennis was cooking dinner, and the apartment got filled with a ton of smoke (our apartment has horrible ventilation).  So we opened up our sliding door and Dennis opened up our front door, only I didn't know.  I was working on my psych paper and then a few minutes later, I heard tags jingling out in front of our sliding door.  Kiwi snuck out and was hanging out by the dumpster.  She's a bad girl!  This isn't the first time she's wandered off like that!  At our old condo, she got out of the house and I found her a couple blocks away, sniffing the grass.  I called her name and she lifted her head and then turned around and started sniffing again!

Lilly has had a couple of vet appointments in the past couple of weeks.  She's completely off meds, so her vet is monitoring her CBC and PCV closely to make sure she's ok without her meds, and her blood levels have been excellent!  

We saw Jimmy Eat World a couple of weeks ago at the Wonder Ballroom in Portland.  They were amazing.  I would love to see them again!  The next show we have coming up is Kings of Leon on September 4...

My brother sent me all my mail that has accumulated over the passed 4 months.  It was a huge box of CRAP mail.  The only one that was significant was the jury duty notice (which I will not be serving since I live in good ol' Beaverton).

This is my last week of school before finals.  I am not excited.  I have a math test on Tuesday, and a final next week?!  Too much!  It's ok...I'll be done soon enough and then I get to fly home to see my family after finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment