I've been busy cramming this weekend for cell biology test #2 that'll be given on Monday. Ahhhh! When will it end?? I signed up for anatomy and physiology on Friday. It's a 6 week course (intense). I'll be at school from 9am-3:50pm on T/Th. It sucks, but this means my foot is finally in the door to applying to a nursing program. WOO! I am hoping that what I believe is true, that I do a lot better in intense situations than in calm situations, especially when it comes to school. Anyway, today I spent 3 hours at a coffee shop with my friend studying/shootin the shit. We were at Insomnia Coffee Company in Hillsboro. It was a pretty cute shop...but the coffee really did me in. My heart rate was up, and my stomach was gurgly. It sucked. I had to take a Benadryl to calm my ass down when I got home.
So I haven't been doing much of anything here in Oregon lately (besides taking the dogs to the dog park). D has been the one that's been all over the place mountain biking. (I don't go because I realllly dislike riding bikes.) I've been busy working on school stuff, and surprisingly, it's exhausting trying to keep up with just 3 classes.
Our dog park trips have been getting worse. Sky, for some reason, has started being really aggressive. He's tried to bite a couple of dogs lately, and it's embarrassing. Lilly has always snapped at dogs (this is normal since she's blind), and Kiwi is the only well-behaved pup. Dr. Franklin, Lilly's vet, had us stop giving Lilly her medication because her CBC and PCV levels have been awesome!
I'm going back to San Diego next month, from June 9-June 15. My cousins Bernadette, Deuce and my Uncle Willie are gonna be in town to visit, and I haven't seen them in more than 10 years! They both have a 2 kids...I'm glad I won't miss out! My co-worker Will and his wife and daughter are going to be vacationing in Seattle around Memorial Day, and I think D and I will be going up there to hang out with them. They're a pretty special family, so I'm glad I'll get to see them. Plus, Seattle is beautiful.
Hopefully, things will settle down after this cell bio test. I'm exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment