the reason I went back to SD: a little family reunion with my cousins Bernadette and Deuce. I grew up with them and then I think I was like 10 years old or something, and they moved to Dallas, TX. I hadn't seen them in 10+ years. They both have 2 kids of their own now! It was also my first time meeting my cousin Sarah's baby girl, Camille (I LOVE HER). Anyway, here are some pictures from the BBQ:
![]() |
| at the end of the night |
![]() |
| Ace and Deuce |
![]() |
| Auntie Yaya and Ate Vi |
![]() |
| Ace, Sammy, Romeo, Bren and Hoa |
![]() |
| drunks |
![]() |
| Julia, MJ, Crystal and Edison |
![]() |
| Abbey and me |
![]() |
| Bernadette and me. Deuce photobombing in the back |
![]() |
| Me and my Sarah Poot! |
![]() |
| Robert and Nanay |
![]() |
| Sarah and Camille |
![]() |
| Sarah and Bernadette |
![]() |
| Tatay!! (my mom's older brother) |













No comments:
Post a Comment