 |
| taken probably in 2002 |
Today, Dennis and I celebrated our 10 year "dating" anniversary. You know, the "will you be my girlfriend" anniversary. (Side note: it didn't go down like that.) I remember for his birthday (his birthday is the day after our anniversary), I got him a glow in the dark AFI t-shirt from the 2001 Warped Tour. That shirt is bad ass. I'm so thankful to have someone like him in my life. He's the only person that has kept me sane throughout all my tragedies (losing my mom and my dad) and life changing moments (supporting my school decisions). We've been through a lot, and he's stood by me through it all. He's taken in my doggies like they're his own, and they love him. I love him so much! We've had a wonderful life together so far: from our 2004 NYC trip to the Bahamas, to Maui...and now the biggest move of our life to Oregon, we are still having a great time! He's a good housewife....much better than I am. So hopefully I become a really successful nurse or whatever and make the dollah bills so he can stay at home and take care of the kids (dogs) and make delicious meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment