Monday, September 26, 2011

School has begun

Ugh....the passed two quarters, I've been excited for school to start.  I kept saying "I'm just ready for school to start!  I want it to start NOW!  I'm sooo bored!!"  But for some reason, I'm just not feeling the school spirit this time.  I have only been in school for about 6 months and I'm already jaded.  WTF is up with that?  I actually drove to the Rock Creek campus this morning and I didn't enjoy it at all.  The campus is only 9-10 miles away from where we live, but it takes 25-30 mins to get there (tons of stoplights), parking at 7am wasn't bad at all, but on T/Th I have a 1030a class, and I'm sure it'll be hell to try to find parking.  Looks like the TriMet will be my chauffeur again.  Anyway, I had my first class today and it was still beginning algebra (part deux), and it was in a lecture hall.  I reeeeeeallly don't like lecture halls because I'm a lefty.  Every left knows the pain I go through:  trying to angle the stupid notebook just right, while trying not to drop it, but also still be able to write.  Also, why do those stupid chairs with built in desks have such tiny ass "desks"?  I hate that!

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.  I'll be in school for 4 hours (not bad compared to my A&P 231 class last summer where I was in school from 9a-3:50p).  I think if I just keep thinking of school in terms of weeks, then it'll go by a little faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment