Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just some stuff...

This picture is of my new basket for my bike!!  I love my bike (his name is Bender, because, you know...he bends).  SO MUCH.  I love how nifty it is...it's just perfect.  And now he has his own basket so he can give the dogs a lift :)  Kiwi surprisingly loves the basket.  I put the blanket in there and she hopped in.  I took her out and then put it on my bike and we went for a ride and she did perfectly fine.  Then we got home, and I took her out of the basket and put the basket on the floor to put Lilly in, but Kiwi jumped back in!  Funny thing is, she won't jump in the basket when Dennis is looking.  So she's making me look like a big fat liar.

Here is a picture of when we took all the pups with us to Stubb Stewart State Park.  It had snowed the morning before in Beaverton, so we knew there would still be snow up here.  Sky didn't mind it, he was having a ton of fun playing fetch.  The girls didn't enjoy it, which is what I expected (since they're dainty girls and all).

 Oh.  Yeah.  Here are a couple of fliers I found from a decade ago.  I am a pack rat, and I kept a ton of fliers back when I was in my punk rock (rawk?) phase.  My room was decked out in fliers...winner.  The first flier with Pivit and Agent 51 were two local SD bands that my friend C and I were obsessed with.  We NEVER missed a show.  The second flier isn't actually a flier, it's a set list from the Aquabats show that I stole.  We ended up standing near the back of the stage, close enough that I was able to snag this.  Ahhhh those were my glory days.  (When I spent all my money I earned at my PT job on shows.  I would leave the same contact lens solution in my contact lens case for 5 days straight because I didn't want to ask my parents for money or else they'd know I was not saving money.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment