And here's why...
Instead of watching the Olympics like a good American, I ended up turning on Netflix and watching Teen Mom. I have seriously watched like 8+ hours of this bullshit today.
s;ldkfjawpioeupofasdlk$#T%YT$%^!!
Amber and Gary- there are just no words to describe this train wreck. Gary is clearly one of those people who likes to be abused. He knows Amber is going through some shit, but he keeps putting himself in the position to get the shit beaten out of him. Amber clearly has some mental issues she needs to take care of, so I'm not going to say anything else about her.
Maci- this girl mostly has her shit together...but wanting another baby?! Are you serious? She needs to quit being shady to her baby daddy and let him know what's going on (oh you know, that Kyle is living with her and Bentley). But OMG Bentley is the cutest. I hope she finish(es/ed) college. Also, her baby daddy is a big dunce cap.
Farrah- dude. I don't even know where to start...the dog, the way she talks to her mom, wanting to move out of state...ok, let's start with the way she treats her mom: if I talked to my mom the way she talks to her mom, I would have had the shit beaten out of me. And I would have asked her to beat the shit out of me even more because I would have deserved it. Her mom takes care of her daughter all the time, and for free!! Her mom and her dad took care of her daughter when she decided she wanted to have a boob job. UGH. THEN, she decides she wants to get a puppy. So she gets a puppy. Keeps it in a cage, makes it wear diapers because she doesn't want to take it outside to go potty. OH, let's not forget she holds the puppy OVER THE TOILET and tells it to go potty! The best part is when she decides she wants to give the puppy away because it's a "sanitary issue". No, Farrah, you are fucking lazy. And horrible. You should never be allowed to own another dog again. And you should be charged with animal abuse. Lastly, she is looking for another place to live. She's looking out-of-state. Yeah that'll be a good idea. This girl needs some sense slapped into her. Actually, her mom slapped her and went to jail, so that won't work. She obviously hasn't learned anything from being a teen mom. :o(
Catelynn- this girl is the saving grace of the show. She is the only one that gives me hope for the next generation. Her mom is the biggest c*nt to her because she chose to give her daughter up for adoption. I have never rooted for a couple to make it work like I have for Catelynn and Tyler.
Now I am mad at myself for writing a whole post dedicated to this hot mess of a show.
No comments:
Post a Comment