I think I have screwed up my sleeping schedule. I have a bad sleeping habit as it is, so this is no bueno. I realized I was sitting here with my public health textbook and my notebook on my lap, with my laptop ON TOP of them for about an hour. I went online and completely forgot that I was going to try to read. Fail.
Big news: Dennis got a job! This means we get to stay in PDX until at least the end of the year! Since our move was up in the air, my feelings on moving back to SD were split. Some days, I'd be feeling SD 80%, sometimes I'd be feeling 25% pro-SD. But now that Dennis is working, I'm super excited that we will get to experience at least 2 more seasons (instead of the consistent 75+ degree weather in San Diego). I know that if and when we move back to SD, things won't be like they were before we left. Friendships have been strained (can't think of a better word)...probably due to distance. Or other things? IDK. But, I understand that saying "You can never go home again"...my home hasn't changed, but I have.
I have a new (well, new-to-me) road bike :o) and I'm super excited about it! I took it out for a test ride with Dennis today and crap. I have a lot to learn about its fancy gears. I kind of feel like I'm betraying my faithful folding bike, Bender. I love Bender...he made me love biking! Mostly because he had a basket that could hold my doggies. Speaking of which, Kiwi runs away from the basket while Lilly tries to get into the basket! Lilly is a chubby little thing now. It's because we give her snacks and don't take her for many walks. It's hard to take her for a walk, mostly because it takes her twice as long to walk since she's cautious...it's really cute though. She looks like Forrest Gump, with her head tilted to the side all the time. Sky is a demanding little man. He's always barking at Dennis. It's either 1 of 3 things: he wants to go for a walk, he wants to play football, or he wants to sit on his lap. It's the funniest when D tries to take a nap, or is already sleeping and the bedroom door is open. He'll sit right next to D's head and bark really loud.
Oh look at that, it's almost 2am and I'm finally getting sleepy! Later today, I'm going to be that girl who studies at a coffee shop. I can't study when I have Netflix so readily available (and hours of time to spend on Dawson's Creek, Pretty Little Liars, and countless other mind numbing tv shows)!
One more thing: E.R. needs to be available on Netflix.
No comments:
Post a Comment