We (Dennis, the pups and myself) are in San Diego. We arrived Tuesday night around 11pm. The drive was long and boring. I'm glad I got San Diego out of my system this year...I mean, we have done quarterly visits. Next year, I don't see us being back in SD that often. Anyway, today was pretty rad. I got up and Auntie Jean and Uncle George cooked breakfast (eggs, bacon and PAN DE SAL!!!). I love pan de sal so much. Then I met up with Lisa in Poway and we went to her hair stylist and I got a bob cut for $20. Not bad! Then I headed to Hillcrest to hang out with Melanie and whoever else was at HNRC til they got off work (since I was going to Melanie's house later on that afternoon). Then I suddenly remembered that Sarah works in Hillcrest!! Perfect timing since she was on her lunch! So we met up and went to the Coffee Bean (black forest ice blended..I have missed you so), and caught up for 20 minutes, then I took her back to work. Afterward, I drove to the HNRC and hung out there for a couple of hours and MC and I went shopping for some baking supplies...which she paid for because she is awesome. I love her forever. We baked these mint chocolate chip sugar cookies and gingerbread men. These cookies were pretty good! I was surprised. We also got In-N-Out burger and omg I love those burgers. 10x more than stupid Five Guys burgers. I got home around 11pm and ATE AGAIN (my brother got me a combo at Tapioca Express. I don't know what the hell I ate, but it was GOOD!) Christmas diets. So delicious.
This vacation doesn't suck!
Oh, also, it's kinda funny...Auntie Jean and Uncle George have been taking care of the pups that I have hardly seen them. As much as I love my doggies, it's nice not having to think about them all the time because I know they are so happy to see Auntie J and Uncle G!
No comments:
Post a Comment